Postfix Service Plugin - 'Domains and routing' fields not saved
When adding a Postfix service to a server, none of the settings on the right hand side (that is, everything under 'Domains and routing') are ever saved to LDAP. However, if I edit the LDAP record and add a 'postfixMyDestinations' attribute to the server record, that will show up under 'Domains to accept mail for' section.
Distribution Name and Version
Plugin with the defect
PHP version used
7.4. I also tried it with 7.3 with the same result.
Origin of php packages
7.4 = Official Ubuntu 20.04 packages. 7.3 = ppa:ondrej/php
Steps to Reproduce
- In 'Systems' create an entry.
- In that system, add a new service of type 'Postfix (SMTP)'
- In that service, add a domain under 'Domains to accept mail for' and save.
- Check your LDAP record and notice that the domain was not added
- Go to the home page, then back to the service (so the local cache refreshes).
- Go back to the service record, and notice that the 'Domains to accept mail for' section is blank.
Expected behavior: When a record is added in Fusiondirectory under the 'Domains and routing' section, the corresponding LDAP attributes should be added to the LDAP record.
Actual behavior: None of the records under the 'Domains and routing' section are ever saved to LDAP.
Reproduces how often:
100%. Every time.
I don't think there are any updates to this plugin since 1.3 was first released, at least as far as I can tell via the git repo.