Add an option to inherit localboots from group
The idea is to be able to activate the OPSI tab on a system only to add some localboots, without removing the ones activated in the group, if any.
If you activate the OPSI tab on a system which is in a group with the OPSI tab active as well, you can still inherit the profile&server, but the localboots will be overridden.
Have some way to express that you want to inherit localboots and add your own on top of that.
Step by step description of new behaviour
- Put a system in a group
- Activate OPSI on the group
- Add some localboots to the group
- Open the system and activate the OPSI tab
- Somehow select that you want to inherit the localboots (this should also force to inherit the server)
- Add some localboots specific to the system
Being able to add localboots both on groups and systems and install all of them.
This is getting quite confusing with all the inherit options. And it does not encourage people to use profiles which is the clean way to handle OPSI products.