Add a tab in the opsi plugin on a system to show log for this computer
- Filling out the template is required. Any Enhancement request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion.
- All new code requires tests to ensure against regressions
Descriptive title for this enhancement
Add a tab in the opsi plugin on a system to show log for this computer.
We need to be able to show the log in a tab opsi log on a system that has the opsi enabled
We are not able to get the log related to an opsi system
- Be able to get the latest log entries for a computer in a opsi log tab on a opsi enabled computer.
- Be able to select the level of verbosity of the log
- Be able to select the kind of log we want to see for this system
Step by step description of new behaviour
- Got to the opsi log tab
- Select the verbosity level
- Select the log we want to see
Be able to see the various log and level from the opsi log tab
Getting to much info from the webservice and not be able to filter it
The method from the webservice seems to not allow filtering by level and select to log for one operations from start to finish
Reads a opsi log file from the server.
Parameters: logType *objectId *maxSize
Possible logTypes are instlog (opsi-winst), clientconnect (opsiclientd), userlogin, bootimage, opsiconfd. The objectId is normally the clientId to which the log belongs.