DNS fields in record add dialog are greyed out when creating a new system
DNS settings cannot be created for a system as the system is being created. I'm sure this worked sometimes (which is why I think it's a bug), but I can't reproduce the conditions in which it did work.
Distribution Name and Version
Plugin with the defect
PHP version used
Origin of php packages
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure the Systems and DNS plugins are installed
- Click the DNS menu item under the Systems category (left hand of the screen)
- Click Actions -> Create -> DNS Zone
- Fill in zone name e.g. foo.
- Fill in Primary DNS server e.g. dns.foo.
- Fill in Mail address e.g. mail.foo.
- Click OK
- Click the Systems menu item under the Systems category
- Click Actions -> Create -> Server
- Fill in Name e.g. myHost
- Enter an IP address e.g. 192.168.10.1
- Click add
- Click the DNS tab
- Click Add DNS Settings
- Select foo.
- Click add
- Click the add button under DNS Records
- The modal dialogue will appear with all the fields greyed out
The modal dialogue to appear the subdomain field containing the system's name, type set to A, target set to the IP address we added previously.
Modal dialogue is greyed out.